- When school said fuck Chance, Chance said fuck school (Graduation night teachers Ferris Bueller’d my name, Fun fact / I’m never going back to school / Been there, done that / They see my little 10 Day tape and my dumb raps – “Prom Night”)
- He knows to put his city (Chicago) on his back (Pray for a safer hood when my papers good, watch / Captain Save-A-Hood, hood savior, baby boy, still get ID’d for swishers – “Paranoia”)
- He messed with psychedelics (Wiley up off peyote, wilding like the coyote “Cocoa Butter Kisses”)
- But of course, this shit was predestined (I ain’t really been weak since pops smashed “JUICE”)
- He’s surrounded himself with some of the best people on the planet (I eat it like Idi Amin, Ya Kna Wha Mean – Chance; 3 Japanese dykes in my El Camino, I had the full Bulls warm-up with the Pippens on – Action fucking Bronson “NaNa”)
So there you have it, that’s how you make one of the best rap albums of the year. Follow those easy steps or just keep playing video games, good luck!