As if Sach O needed an excuse to use that album cover.
I’m feverish and in need of chicken soup so I’ll keep the commentary down to a minimum: I hosted a fairly chaotic holiday party a week ago which involved a substantial sound system from Moog Audio, considerable quantities of illicit substances and over five threats to have the cops called on us (all ignored by a particularly gracious and festive Super). For the most part, hardcore Dubstep was on the menu but I think the more textured Bass-weight Reggae I played later in the evening might be more conductive to all the pre-partying that will lead up to the end of this foul decade. Stay tuned, we’re not done with 2009 yet.
- Tryptomatik – Polizia Dreadlock
- 6Blocc – Believe it (G31 Remix)
- Alborosie – Ring Di Alarm (G31 Remix)
- Liquid Wicked – Dubwar (Von D V.I.P)
- Radikal Guru -Strong Dub
- Herbalist AKA Numa Crew – Java (Refix)
- Herbalist AKA Numa Crew – Herbalist (Remix)
- Radikal Guru – Kingston Town
- Coki of Digital Mystikz – Burning
- Zomby – Spliff Dub (Rustie Remix)
- Gemmy – Shanti Riddim
- Guido – Beautiful Complication
- Joker & Ginz – Stash
- Gemmy – Watta down Sound (outro)