Please warmly welcome Deen into the PotW crew with offers of cigarillo and blue dream.
Hello there. I’m Deen. I like to refer to myself as “MobbDeen” too. I’d explain that, but then I’d just be insulting your intelligence. And if you’re reading this, you’re clearly intelligent as all the fucks. Sheeeeeit, I’ve been reading Passion of the Weiss for a long minute and I’m intelligent as fuck. Belee dat whoadie. Anyway, I’ll be writing stuff here every so often. Sorry? I apologize in advance for the coarse language and opinions, but not really – if I upset you, just wait till Weiss writes some of the awesome shit brought you here in the first place.
Sorry about the tangent. Get used to that shit. Here’s a “proper” introduction (or more accurately, my biases): I like Nas, Freddie Gibbs and Juicy J. I’m also into loose women, soccer and faux-humility. Occasionally, pastries. No pork. Ever. Make what you will of those facts and remember them whenever I curse your eyes with my prose.
Because my mom did a half-decent job with me, I’ve come bearing gifts. I know you all know that TODAY is Juicy J’s birthday, i.e., National Trippy Day, so I made a proper mix of what I consider to be his most essential work in 2011. 28 of the most debauched, violent, hilarious, overly-adlibbed, drugged-out, ginned-up, fucked-up, religious, motivational and inspirational rap tunes commissioned by his holiness Juicy J.
Who woulda thunk I’d be all on this shit about 12 years ago when my stoner/wigger college buddy “TJ from Milwaukee” introduced me to Three 6 Mafia after we’d both been thoroughly depressed by the waste of good marijuana known as Jay-Z’s “Blueprint 2”? I remember thinking, “hmmm, this bamma shit ain’t bad at all, but I ain’t really about that life.” I was so wrong. We all have a bamma buried within us somewhere and I’m proud to declare that Juicy J is my spirit animal. Life is ill. Pause if needed.
Here’s the link (you can get it at my regular spot too). Just do it. Do it now. Cut loose. Do drugs. Fuck bitches. Drink gin. Double cup. Double Ds. Any tits. Use rubbers. Pop pills. Listen to Juicy J.
Tracklist below the jump.
1. Juicy J – Cash Interlude
2. Juicy J – So Fucked Up (prod. by Lex Luger)
3. Juicy J – A Zip and a Double Cup (prod. by Lex Luger)
4. Juicy J – Juicy J Can’t (prod. by Sonny Digital)
5. Juicy J – Stunna’s Do (feat. Billy Wes)
6. Juicy J – So Much Money
7. Juicy J – Money Money to Make Money (prod. by Lex Luger)
8. Juicy J – Get to Meet a G (prod. by Lex Luger)
9. Juicy J – Girl after Girl (feat. Nicki Minaj & Gucci Mane)
10. Juicy J – Shine ft. Billy Wes (prod. by ID Labs, Big Germ & Edan)
11. Juicy J – Paid For (Bitch I Own You) ft. Curren$y
12. Juicy J – Stoners Night (prod. by Juicy J & Teezio)
13. Juicy J – Stoners Night Part 2 ft. Wiz Khalifa (prod. by Harry Fraud)
14. Juicy J – Inhale ft. Machine Gun Kelly (prod. by Lex Luger)
15. Juicy J – She Dancin’ (prod. by Lex Luger)
16. Juicy J – You Want Deez Rackz (prod. by Lex Luger & Sonny Digital)
17. Juicy J – Deez Bitchez Rolling ft. Spaceghostpurrp & Speak
18. Juicy J – Who Da Neighbors (prod. by Lex Luger)
19. Juicy J – Bought Some New Guns Yesterday (prod. by Sonny Digital)
20. Juicy J – Met the Wrong Gun (prod. by Lex Luger)
21. Juicy J – Bombay Gin Dance (prod. by Lex Luger)
22. Juicy J – Pills, Weed & Pussy ft. Project Pat (prod. by Lex Luger)
23. Juicy J – Pussy Between Yo Legs ft. Billy Wes (prod. by ID Labs)
24. Juicy J – Geeked Up Off Them Bars (prod. by Sonny Digital)
25. Juicy J – I Don’t Play with Guns ft. Project Pat & Alley Boy (prod. by Lex)
26. Juicy J – Real Hustlas Don’t Sleep ft. ASAP Rocky & Spaceghostpurrp
27. Juicy J – Countin Faces (prod. by Drumma Boy)
28. Juicy J – Flood Out the Club ft. Casey Veggies